It all started back in 1932 with the Heinrich's brothers, Emil, Edward and Elizabeth founding the company "Heinrich Frères". All the way through to now with Antoine, George, Edward and Youssef Mansour as our Board of Directors we have always been a family business aiming at building on our Legacy by continuing our work of enabling Egyptian manufacturers to always inspire for more.
We achieve that by by connecting the Egyptian market with the best global suppliers, providing them with the requirements they need to attain their highest potential and producing superior quality products
We currently have the pleasure at working across various Egyptian markets (pharmaceutical, food, petrochemicals, electrical plants, petrol, steel, universities, research labs...etc).
Aiming always at increasing our portfolio of the best international suppliers to cater to an even larger segment of the Egyptian market leaving a positive mark on our society and our country. While continuing to provide outstanding products and unsurpassed after sales services that, together, deliver premium value to our customers.